Wednesday 18 August 2010

My First Blog!

So, today I created my first blog. This was after my failed attempt of buying the equipment on the equipment list which was mailed through to me. I gave up after two hours of trying to login and ordered a catalogue! Hopefully this will work. Have to go into town again tomorrow to attempt and ask W H Smiths to order in my magazine which i need to use as research for my project, as nowhere seems to sell one single copy which is rather frustraiting! After two nose bleeds whilst searching on-line for these magazines I decided i would order one in. Pretty excited for moving out in 17 sleeps! I should start packing next week but knowing myself ill leave it until last minute. God knows how long ill survive on a diet of waffles and beans, no matter how many attempts mother sloan trys in teaching me to cook it is not going to work! I'm like the black sheep of the family everyone else is or has been some form of chef! Think this is all i have to say for today! :)

Siobhan Sloan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment